Apocalyptic Wind Blowing Soft Across The Southland
The first album by The Dictatortots, recorded at the practice space.
Recorded, mixed and mastered by the King of Sound. Everything was more or less done in a single day, recording to two-track DAT.
It was released in 1999… we think.
- Throwing Bitch (twice)
- Maim, Destroy
- Stupid Song Inside
- Punch a Moose
- Big Car Rotting in my Backyard
- Pick Slides
- Chum Gun (a sensitive song)
- Three Fat Guys (in a little truck)
- Lusto (help nor hinder)
- Ode to the Wusscockkikkerz
- Beans Love Song
- Throwing Bitch (twice) (reprise)